Helping our local business communities during COVID-19
Covid-19 has been a challenging time for many SME business owners. Whether it has been to guide businesses through the job retention scheme, advise on remote working or to help business owners navigate all of the government updates, our licensees have been working to help and support SMEs across the country.
We are on hand to try and find the best solutions for each individual business and their staff. Our Central Office is also working to assist each member of our network to reach as many businesses as we can right now. Working together has allowed us to adapt quickly and be able to offer vital support and answers when it’s needed most.
So here are some of the things we have been up to at The HR Dept to help our local SME business communities:
- We’re offering lots of free resources, advice on our webinars and new bespoke packages for SME business owners to help guide them through the journey ahead
- Licensees have features on the BBC and local radio stations to spread awareness about Furlough, the Job Retention Scheme and top tips for SME business owners
- The HR Dept has been working to champion the voice of SMEs in the HR world and with the government during this time – the Job Retention Scheme has been greatly received, but we know there’s more to be done and we want SMEs to have more visibility
- We have created new bespoke HR packages to meet the needs of our clients during COVID-19 and we continue to update them as the situation develops
- Our collaborative network have been coming together internally as well to raise spirits and show our support for our wider communities. We recently hosted our own ‘Rainbow Competition’ where the network’s children submitted their best rainbows to win an art set. Check out the results here
If you’d like to see more of our Coronavirus Hub and the support we are offering to SMEs, head to our website here: https://www.hrdept.co.uk/coronavirus/.
And if you’d like to learn more about The HR Dept and how our collaborative network and dedicated Central Office could support you to setup and run your own HR business, especially during times like these, please get in touch with us today:
Call us on 03452081120 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org