HR Dept franchise vs your own HR consultancy
There are many benefits that come from being part of a franchise organisation. Take a look at some of the key benefits below of joining us as a HR Dept licensee business owner vs starting your own HR consultancy business.
• You are joining an already established brand.
• Benefit from joining a nationally recognised, high quality HR provider with excellent customer results and feedback. Check out our recent customer survey here.
• Up to 4 weeks’ holiday cover – know that your customers will be looked after when you take some well deserved time out.
• Be part of something bigger – with our growing network of HR Professionals we encourage collaboration and draw on the expertise of all our licensees to benefit you and your customers.
• Employment Tribunal Insurance – rest assured knowing your customers are covered if they have taken your expert HR advice. This type of cover is not something you would be able to offer on your own.
• Continual Learning – employment law updates, webinars and training. We make sure you are updated so you can advise your customers effectively.
• DIY set up costs are far higher than the initial setup fee, which is all spent back on you!
• A quicker route to market for your business. Be up and running in as little as six weeks (it could take you up to 6 months to set up your business in the way that we do)